Get to Know BC30
BC30TM (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) is a natural, hardy probiotic ingredient used by product manufacturers to create a wide range of probiotic-fortified foods and beverages. Backed by over 25 published papers, research shows BC30 can help support digestive health, immune health, and may help support protein utilization. Easy to formulate, this branded ingredient can help create the functional foods and beverages consumers want most.
Juices & Smoothies
Teas & Coffees
Powdered & Refrigerated Liquid Beverages
Snacks, Dips, Spreads & Baked Goods
Frozen Foods & Desserts
Gummies & Confectionery
How is BC30 Unique?
The challenge with formulating probiotic foods and beverages is that many strains on the market are vegetative strains, which are more fragile and require refrigeration. BC30 is a well-researched, spore-forming probiotic. With a naturally-protective outer layer, BC30 can survive most processing conditions and the path to the gut allowing it to provide the benefits your consumers want.
Spore-Forming vs. Vegetative Probiotics
Simply put, spore-forming probiotics survive better in food and beverage products. What are the differences?
Innovation with a Spore-Forming Probiotic
BC30 is Also
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), demonstrates safety for human consumption
- Shelf-stable up to three years, requiring no refrigeration (*with water activity less than 0.7)
- Vegan, gluten-free, allergen-free, and available in Non-GMO Project Verified and organic compliant
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Available for pets and companion animals
- Backed by over 25 published papers. Research shows BC30 can help support digestive health, immune health, and may help support protein utilization.
An Award-Winning Brand that Consumers Recognize and Trust
BC30 is available in more than 1,000 products worldwide, in a wide variety of functional foods and beverages. Many product packages prominently feature the brand logo, building recognition globally. Branded ingredients like BC30 provide consumers a clear point of reference when browsing shelves, delivering on transparency and building trust. Because of our strong brand recognition and our scientific research, consumers globally associate BC30 with its benefits.
Trusted by Consumers Across the Globe
83% of consumers believe in BC30’s wellness benefit claims
51% of consumers believe BC30 promotes good digestive health
45% of consumers believe BC30 promotes immune support
– Digest More –
Have questions or want to learn more about BC30?