Dedication to the Industry
The members of our functional ingredients team help support the industry by participating and collaborating with various non-profit associations dedicated to supporting and growing the industry through advocacy and education.
Over 25 published, clinical, pre-clinical and biomarker research papers include a wide range of consumers:
Families and Children
Athletes and Active Consumers
Health Conscious Consumers
Research supports GanedenBC30‘s ability to help support the following benefits. Here are some highlights. For a comprehensive list of research papers, contact us now.
In multiple research papers, GanedenBC30 supports digestive health when consumed daily:
- Kalman DS, Schwartz HI, Alvarez P, Feldman S, Pezzullo JC, Krieger DR.
A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel-group Dual Site Trial to Evaluate the Effects of a Bacillus coagulans–based Product on Functional Intestinal Gas Symptoms BMC gastroenterology 2009;9:85.
- Hun L. Bacillus coagulans Significantly Improved Abdominal Pain and Bloating in Patients With IBS Postgrad Med 2009;121:119-24.
- Dolin BJ. Effects of A Proprietary Bacillus coagulans Preparation on Symptoms of Diarrhea–Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 2009;31:655-9.
A large majority of the body’s immune system is located within the intestines. When GanedenBC30 is consumed daily, it creates a healthier intestinal environment, supporting immune function.
- Anaya-Loyola MA, Enciso-Moreno JA, Lopez-Ramos JE, Garcia-Marin G, Orozco Alvarez MY, Vega-Garcai AM, Mosqueda J, Garcia-Gutierrez DG, Keller D, Perez-Ramirez IF. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 decreases upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tract symptoms in healthy Mexican scholar-aged children by modulating immune-related proteins. (2019)
- Kimmel M, Keller D, Farmer S, Warrino DE. A Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Effect of GanedenBC30 on Immunological Markers Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 2010;32:129-32.
Research shows GanedenBC30 may help with protein utilization.
- Keller D, Van Dinter R, Cash H, Farmer S, Venema K Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 increases plant protein digestion in a dynamic, computer-controlled in vitro model of the small intestine Benef Microbes 2017:1-6
- Jäger R, Shields KA, Lowery RP, et al. Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 reduces exercise-induced muscle damage and increases recovery PeerJ 2016;4:e2276
- Maathuis AJ, Keller D, Farmer S, Gepner Y, Hoffman JR, Shemesh E, et al. Survival and metabolic activity of the GanedenBC30 strain of Bacillus coagulans in a dynamic in vitro model of the stomach and small intestine. Benef Microbes 2010;1:31-6.
- Gepner Y, Hoffman JR, Shemesh E, et al. The Combined Effect of Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30, 6086 and HMB Supplementation on Muscle Integrity and Cytokine Response during Intense Military Training. J Appl Physiol 2017:jap 01116 2016.
Have questions or want to learn more about our research? Contact Us.